Software Engineer, Go Services
We are starting a revolution, to redfine the software and philosophy currently used to operate teams. Our platform delivers transparency to developers about their standing in the company and helps them to actively participate in their career trajectory. Simultaneously we use daily operational data to enable "managers" to be the supportive leaders our organizations really need. To do that, we need passionate, hard working, focused invidivuals who believe in our mission and want to move fast.
You are a great systems engineer
- You can build low-latency, high-throughput network servers.
- You know, or are willing to learn, Scala, Go and Rust.
- You can build and optimize systems for both constrained virtualized environments as well as bare metal.
- You have a strong command of Linux systems, networking, and debugging tools, such as perf, ss, and strace.
- You are enthusiastic about Linkerd, Kubernetes, DC/OS, gRPC, Zipkin, Docker, and Prometheus.
You can work as part of a team
- You are low-ego, collaborative, and results-oriented.
- You can give and receive constructive feedback.
- You can learn from and mentor teammates.
- You can work closely with users to understand their pain points.
You are awesome
- You use and love open source software.
- You are passionate, empathetic, and kind.
- You have a portfolio of personal projects, github repo, or technology blog.