Software Engineer, Machine Learning
We are starting a revolution, to redfine the software and philosophy currently used to operate teams. Our platform delivers transparency to developers about their standing in the company and helps them to actively participate in their career trajectory. Simultaneously we use daily operational data to enable "managers" to be the supportive leaders our organizations really need. To do that, we need passionate, hard working, focused invidivuals who believe in our mission and want to move fast.
- Develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rules based models
- Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and create effective feature roadmap
- Apply expert software development skills to a wide range of ML-related coding projects
- Adapt standard machine learning methods to best exploit modern parallel environments (e.g. distributed clusters, multicore SMP, and GPU)
- MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with 5+ years of relevant experience or Ph.D degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, recommendation systems, pattern recognition, large-scale data mining or artificial intelligence.
- Proven ability to translate insights into business recommendations
- Experience with Hadoop/Hbase/Pig or MapReduce/Sawzall/Bigtable
- Knowledge in developing and debugging in C/C++ and Java
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, PHP, and shell scripts
- Experience with filesystems, server architectures, and distributed systems